Dr. Leipziger approaches facial plastic surgery with the goal of providing each patient with a completely personalized plan, designed to reveal his or her own naturally youthful self. With a fully customized facelift, Dr. Leipziger is able to artistically help women and men resolve common facial aging concerns, including lines and wrinkles, facial folds, sagging skin, jowls, or a sunken/gaunt appearance.
Dr Leipziger says, “A well done facelift remains the gold standard of facial rejuvenation procedures. No other operation can produce the equivalent lifting, filling, tightening and anti-aging effects.”
What is a Facelift?
A facelift is a popular facial plastic surgery procedure performed to address various signs of aging in the mid to lower regions of the face and jawline. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Leipziger possesses the finesse and artistry to achieve extremely natural and never “overdone” results for patients, helping them to look years younger without sacrificing what makes them unique.
Facelift surgery with Dr. Leipziger can help correct:
- Loose or excess areas of sagging skin (such as jowls along the jawline)
- Drooping or sunken appearance of the cheeks
- Moderate to severe lines, wrinkles, and folds (marionette lines)
- A loss of facial volume (improved with fat grafting)
- Loose skin or banding of the neck area (in combination with a neck lift)
- Aging around the eye area (although Dr. Leipziger may recommend eyelid surgery as well.)
Face-lifting is done to carefully reshape the underlying facial tissues to soften and smooth away visible signs of aging and creating a strong, youthful facial structure. Dr. Leipziger uses advanced surgical techniques to keep incision lines well-hidden within the face’s natural contours, and to firm and tighten the skin for a lifted yet completely natural outcome.
Patient Before & Afters
Dr. Leipziger greatly values the privacy of his patients. He would love to share his facelift patient before and after gallery with you during a private consultation. Please give our office a call to schedule your visit with Dr. Leipziger today.
900 Northern Boulevard, Suite 130
Great Neck, New York 11021
630 Park Ave New York,
New York 10065
“It doesn’t get better! If you are looking for the best look no further. Everything he said he would do was done to perfection. We discussed all and he sure delivered. The results are superb and so very natural.”5 Star Facelift Review on RealSelf
Personalizing Your Facelift
Dr. Leipziger artfully considers the right approach to create a balanced and elegant result without making you look pulled or “worked on,” the goal is always to make you look like you, only better.
Dr. Leipziger will work with you to create a fully personalized facelift procedure customized to your unique goals. He will evaluate the existing condition of your face, analyzing the level of drooping and sagging as well as the amount of excess skin in order to determine the best approach for surgery. A limited incision or mini facelift is also available for women and men with less severe signs of aging who also desire a more subtle outcome.
In many cases, Dr. Leipziger will recommend combining facelift surgery with a neck lift in order to address aging of the neck area, as well as the mid and lower face. Dr Leipziger also utilizes fat grafting to improve facial contouring providing a full and well-balanced rejuvenation.
“I strive to make patients look natural and beautiful without looking done,” says Dr. Leipziger.
If you are experiencing signs of aging and are wanting a less-invasive solution, Dr. Leipziger may recommend non-surgical alternatives such as Botox®️ and dermal fillers. He often recommends this approach to his younger patients who might not yet be quite ready to undergo a full surgery like the facelift.
1) Dr. Leipziger designs his facelifts to be completely unique and natural for each patient. He will personalize the steps of your procedure and will discuss all your options when designing your surgery plan.
2) Be ready to take up to two weeks off from work. You will need to take some time to relax and heal from your facelift. Take this time to read a book or catch up on a new show you’ve been wanting to watch.
3) Your surgery will be performed under general anesthesia, with a possible overnight stay. You will need to have someone drive you home and assist you during your recovery.
3 Things to Know About Facelift Recovery
1) Bandages will be placed over your skin to help control post-surgical bruising and swelling. Despite the dressings, you will notice immediate improvements in the youthful contours of your face. As your skin continues to heal, your final outcome will gradually reveal a younger, natural-looking you.
2) Get plenty of rest and keep your head elevated. It’s important to take it easy and not rush the recovery process. Your body needs time to heal itself without being put under additional stress. You will need to take some time away from higher levels of exercise and activity. Rest up and keep your head at an elevated position using pillows or a foam wedge.
3) Facelift surgery results are long-lasting. What this means is that you will be able to maintain your more youthful look and age more gracefully. In addition, Dr. Leipziger extends the longevity of his facelifts with artfully placed injectables over time.
Most importantly, don’t hesitate to give our office a call should you have any questions during your recovery period. Dr. Leipziger will provide you with detailed instructions for your facelift aftercare and will schedule follow-up appointments to monitor your healing and ensure your best possible outcome.
Dr. Leipziger has more than 25 years of experience providing patients with beautifully natural outcomes. He is a national award-winning plastic surgeon and recognized in many national publications including New York Magazine’s Best Doctors with a reputation for excellence and artistry in each procedure he performs.
Your face lift with Dr. Leipziger will be completely customized to your specific goals, concerns, and unique facial structure. With each face lift he performs, Dr. Leipziger studies your facial anatomy with the goal of creating a more youthful and refreshed facial appearance.
If you are wanting to discuss your own facelift goals, or simply are curious to learn more, please call our Great Neck office at 516-465-8787 or, our Manhattan office at 212-249- 4500. Dr. Lyle Leipziger is a board-certified plastic surgeon proudly providing upscale plastic surgery experiences to women and men in the Great Neck and Manhattan areas of New York.
For the most discerning patients.
Contact Us Today
* All indicated fields must be completed.
The premier aesthetic practice
on Long Island and Manhattan.