With every smile, frown, or expression, dynamic fine lines and wrinkles gradually begin to form. All of a sudden one day you look in the mirror and there they are, lines that weren’t visible before now.
Dr. Leipziger recommends Botox or Dysport as effective neuromodulators to soften and smooth away those lines and improve the reflection in the mirror.
What is Botox and Dysport?
Botox and Dysport are non-surgical injectable neuromodulators that work by relaxing the contractions of the underlying facial muscles. This in turn minimizes the lines and wrinkles of certain facial expressions of the forehead, brow and crow’s feet. As Botox and Dysport continues to work its magic beneath the skin, you’ll notice the target lines and wrinkles begin to smooth and fade from sight, leaving behind a natural, more youthful you.
Dr. Leipziger recommends Botox and Dysport for patients looking to reduce the appearance of:
- Frown lines: vertical lines or “11’s” that form between the brows
- Forehead lines: horizontal lines or furrows that form across the brow and forehead
- Crow’s feet: horizontal lines that form at the outer corners of the eyes
- Neck bands: vertical neck banding that form across the neck
Patient Before & Afters
Dr. Leipziger greatly values the privacy of his patients. He would love to share his Botox patient before and after gallery with you during a private consultation. Please give our office a call to schedule your visit with Dr. Leipziger today.
900 Northern Boulevard, Suite 130
Great Neck, New York 11021
630 Park Ave New York,
New York 10065
“I’ve been seeing [Dr. Leipziger] a little over a year for Botox and filler injections. I have never felt or looked better, and the change is so subtle. He treats your face like a canvas and his art is superb. He’s patient, approachable and professional. I would absolutely recommend.”5 Star Botox Review on Google
Designing Your Ideal Botox Treatment Plan
This non-surgical treatment is a great option for anyone who is looking to achieve a more youthful, yet natural look. Think of it as turning back the clock. In order to create the most elegant and subtle outcomes that knock years off without looking overdone, Dr. Leipziger tailors each treatment to the unique facial contour goals of each individual patient. This can also include facial fillers in addition to neuromodulators.
When expertly performed, this is a non-surgical treatment that can help maintain youthful results when continued over time. Some of Dr. Leipziger’s patients choose to undergo Botox in their late twenties or early thirties as a means to not only soften existing lines and wrinkles, but also to help slow and prevent future facial aging. This way, you’re able to retain your naturally youthful skin, slowing down the aging process.
“It is much easier to maintain beautiful skin than reverse skin problems,” says Dr. Leipziger.
Depending on your specific situation, Dr. Leipziger will work with you to create a Botox or Dysport treatment plan that fits seamlessly with your lifestyle. Most commonly, patients will undergo three treatment sessions each year in order to maintain a youthful appearance while keeping future lines and wrinkles at bay.
- It may take a few days to begin noticing the effects of Botox or Dysport. The targeted lines and wrinkles will soften and fade gradually as a result of relaxing the underlying facial muscles.
- You should feel well enough to return to work soon after treatment. In most cases, there is no recovery time associated with Botox treatments. Dr. Leipziger’s Botox patients are often able to get right back to work or their normal routine the same day of treatment. Dr. Leipziger tells his patients not to exercise or bend over for several hours after treatment.
- The results of a single Botox treatment typically last up to 4-6 months. A regular treatment plan with Dr. Leipziger can help to maintain youthful, wrinkle-free skin for years to come.
Most importantly, don’t hesitate to give our office a call should you have any questions after your treatment. Dr. Leipziger will provide you with detailed instructions for your Botox/Dysport aftercare and will schedule follow-up appointments to ensure your best possible outcome.
Dr. Leipziger has more than 25 years of experience providing patients with beautifully natural outcomes. He is a national award-winning plastic surgeon and recognized in many national publications including New York Magazine’s Best Doctors with a reputation for excellence and artistry in each procedure he performs.
Using the same artistic assessment of your face that he does for facial rejuvenation surgery, Dr. Leipziger will inject Botox or Dysport in just the right places to achieve optimal results for diminishing lines and wrinkles.
If you are wanting to discuss your own Botox goals, or simply are curious to learn more, please call our Great Neck office at 516-465-8787 or, our Manhattan office at 212-249- 4500. Dr. Lyle Leipziger is a board-certified plastic surgeon proudly providing upscale plastic surgery experiences to women and men in the Great Neck and Manhattan areas of New York.
For the most discerning patients.
Contact Us Today
* All indicated fields must be completed.
The premier aesthetic practice
on Long Island and Manhattan.